- Research & developpement
- About us
– Facial basics, specific and anti-aging: whether it’s a simple formula or to effectively counteract the formation of wrinkles, we can count on more than 150 types of formula. A few examples
: lightening, camouflage, sun protection creams also for sensitive skin types, BB and CC Cream, scrubs, masks, serums, technical products for aesthetic medicine…
– Body treatments: emulsions, foams, oils, gels, mud treatment, bandages, sun screen, baby products, more than 100 formulas to make the skin soft, velvety, toned or combat unaesthetic cellulite.
Hair Treatments: every product has been developed to respond to the specific needs of all hair types with over 200 carefully studied formulas: Shampoos, conditioners, masks, foams, oils, waxes, products for styling, specific hair treatments.
– Cleansers: over and above scented bubbles, we study the most delicate preparations to meet all skin types, even the most sensitive. From bubble bath to shower gel, we have the ability to formulate the different compositions, from the most practical to the most fascinating .
The essence of glamour: we transform emotions into scented water, eau de toilette, eau de partum, deodorant sticks, roll-ons and sprays.
– In 2015 we will witness the implementation of a new challenge in the field of alcoholic perfumery: the production of mini perfume vials.
We have developed a modernly equipped production area specially dedicated to the creation of samples sizes of perfume providing formulation, filling and final packaging (with specific cardboard and flowpack) in a single step with extraordinary timing offered at most competitive market cost.
– We study and produce the most effective preparations to relieve discomfort and restore daily well-being: Dermatological (skin sensitivity, specific problems …), trauma, ant-Varicose Veins, oral care, anti- lice treatments, baby care.
– As a manufacturer, we support the Manufacturer in the development and production of medical device that best suits their needs and in full compliance with the recommendations in the Technical File.